Friday 17 October 2008

The Snooker Announcer

The current announcer for World Snooker is such a character. He's such a character that he gets me shouting 'SHUT UP' at the screen. When he introduces the players, it's so reminiscent of a boxing match, it's unbelievable. Earlier tonight, Ryan Day actually flexed his neck from side to side before coming out onto the bay, as the announcer calls it.

image

I think it's hilarious, the fact that if a person was to turn it on and they have never watched snooker before, they may think it was exciting. Don't get me wrong, it can be exciting at times, and I do regularly watch it (when it's on), but it isn't as thrilling as he introduces it to be.

Like I've said, he's a great character, however I don't know his name, and can't find it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment