Wednesday 1 October 2008

No 100 - Most Annoying Pop Moments

I've just seen something hilarious on BBC3.. Apparently Beyonce and Shakira shaking their 'arses' in Beautiful Liar is annoying!

There was one black guy (didn't get his name) who said that it is annoying because he can't get into the screen and actually touch them! I know how you feel mate! He also said that "they (Beyonce and Shakira) know they are doing it", teasing us. I understand where he's coming from.

Also.. in this short burst of craziness.. the crazy, yet passionate judge from Strictly Come Dancing was also there and said "Many people play it over and over again... especially boys... those naughty boys!".. Well I think this is absolutely hilarious.

If you haven't already done so, I advise you watch the video for yourself and see whether you feel the same way!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih9qWZJi4DM

No comments:

Post a Comment