Saturday 11 October 2008

Lewis Hamilton

I read something in The Sun today, something that I've been thinking for a long time. Lewis Hamilton's driving is too aggressive. Robert Kubica, who is a good friend of Hamilton, called him a 'cocky track bully'.

I totally agree with what Kubica is saying. When watching the race a couple of weeks ago he was far behind after being unlucky with a safety car incident. When Hamilton overtakes his rivals, he always seems to push them into a certain situation where they have to let him past. For example there was an overtaking move on Timo Glock where he almost forced him off the race track. Glock had to give up his position to ensure his safety.

image

Hamilton, in my eyes, is also overrated. He seems to constantly get all the attention in the McClaren team, whereas Kovalainen has to settle for second best. Hamilton also began his F1 career at a top team, whereas every other driver I've heard of needed to work their way up, besides probably Alonso. I would love to see what Hamilton would do at a lower team...

No comments:

Post a Comment