Monday 6 October 2008

I had a dream!

I had a dream on Sunday night/Monday morning... It was weird because I was in ICT, when I suddenly asked the teacher (not sure which one) if I could go to the toilet. They said yes. When I got out of the class I suddenly thought I want some chips, so I walked down to my local chippy, which is about a ten minute walk. Firstly I went to my house to get the money to pay for them. My mum gave me a look, as if to say "What are you doing here?"

After finding the money, I rushed out of the house and got the chips.. with a saveloy. I began eating it when I suddenly thought to myself.. SHIT... SCHOOL!

The dream ended with me having this thought. Their was one particular person in my dream that people who go to my school will know... but I won't tell you who it was....

No comments:

Post a Comment