Friday 7 November 2008

Forgive Me, I Tried To Walk Away

Leona Lewis and Boyzone. These were two acts, that as soon as they would come on radio or TV I would attempt to turn the channel over. With Leona releasing the catchy 'Hope you Forgive Me' and Boyzone bringing out 'Love You Anyway' that isn't the case anymore.

Both Leona and Boyzone are a few of many artists or bands who, for me, have recorded one great song, only for the rest of their music to be 'not to my taste'.

Both songs have that 'spark or edge' about them. They are both catchy tunes.

Here's the link for Boyzone - Love You Anyway: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=85yYAf4EMT0

Watch out for Keith Duffy who is second from the right in the dance routine at the end. In my opinion he can't dance and looks out of place. Saying this, the rest of Boyzone aren't much better themselves.

Here's the link for Leona Lewis - Forgive Me:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TbObeE6s1I8

I've actually realised that despite her rather unlucky nose shape (apparently she's had a nose job, but I haven't noticed), Leona has a better body than I thought. She looks good in jeans. On another note, the video is really bright, too bright in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment