Saturday 3 January 2009

Shakira & Sky Sports News!?

Believe it or not, but Shakira was broadcast onto Sky Sports News... No, don't fret... she hasn't taken up a sport, like, say Rugby (!), but she was seen watching a sport.

That sport was tennis. She was spotted in the crowd at the Abu Dhabi World Tennis championships watching the match between World No 1 Rafael Nadal and Nikolay Davydenko. This has led some fellow bloggers to believe that a possible fling is going on!?

I can't see this in the slightest. What with all Rafa's power on court, I feel that he is just too immature for Shakira and I'm writing that when I don't personally know the guy... I just have a gut feeling.

On the tennis side of things, Nadal eased past Davydenko and will play Andy Murray, who beat Federer, in the final later on today (1pm GMT, UK time).

Will Shakira be there?.. If so... will the rather silent rumours go on?.. Or does she just enjoy her tennis?

2 comments:

  1. Shaki plays (and loves) tennis (she has a court in her house in Uruguay).

    ReplyDelete
  2. She plays tennis!?
    Damn... I want to go there and play tennis with her! :)

    ReplyDelete